Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Under Construction...

Unmasking the new Web site soon...
I've been working on something big, and it's almost finished.

This month we're wrapping up a major overhaul of Charlie Fern Ink's web site. It'll look and feel unlike anything you've seen from me before, and that's precisely the point. Things have changed.

 Dramatically.

My work has taken on new life and meaning -- so much so that my present Web site doesn't truly reflect either my clients or the passion I have for what I do... primarily communications strategy, public relations and publicity/promotions.

Before the new site launches next month, I wanted to thank everyone who's helped me complete this project, specifically:

MATTHEW LEMKE - photography & video production; brand/image consultant

http://matthewlemke.com/



JENNA GELGAND - consultant on board for the epic rebranding photo shoot


JACQUELINE SINEX - designer and longtime consultant for Charlie Fern Ink



WEBii - Web site hosting

www.webii.net


I can't say enough about this terrific group of professionals. I've worked with them for years, and there's a reason for that: they're the best. It's been a pleasure, as always, working with each of them. Check them out!


# # #


No comments:

Post a Comment